Monday, October 24, 2011

My Favorite Non-Traditional First Dance songs!

Picking a song for your first dance should be a lot of fun.  The First Dance song choice is a great way to showcase the couples style and personality.  The first dance song can also be a great way to set the stage for the reception.  As much as I love all the standard love songs, I am also a big fan of couples who choose your "not so average" first dance song.  I thought it would be fun to put together a list of songs that would be great "alternative to the norm" first dance songs.  Please do let me know what you think and feel free to add a few of your favorite choices too!! I have linked them for your listening pleasure.
Raconteurs - Together
John Lennon - Grow Old With Me
Foo Fighters - Walking After You311-Amber
The Darkness-I believe in a Think Called Love
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home
Jason Mraz - Lucky

2 comments: